Sunday, December 14, 2008

I forgot to add sleep to my schedule

It's the week before Christmas my schedule's a wreck
There's rehearsals, shopping, work, and errands oh heck!

Ok, my mind is too befuddled to finish this poem, but you get the gist. I've got loads to do this week.

My church is putting on it's Christmas Concert series this weekend.(shameless plug time here) I am singing in the choir, and am really looking forward to that. I have rehearsals Monday and Wednesday evenings. In case any of you are interested in attending, the event is Saturday 20 at 5:00 and 7:30 pm, and Sunday the 21st at 5:00 pm at Spartanburg Community Church. Email me if you want more details or visit http://www.spartanburgcommunitychurch.com/

On top of that, I am not done with my Christmas shopping yet. I am going to try to knock some of that out tomorrow, maybe, if I'm lucky.

On top of that I have drama rehearsals for our church's children's service. We do a drama every week. It's loads of fun, and the kids seem to enjoy the shows.

On top of that, there's work. Thankfully we haven't been too busy this season, but this week is likely going to be different. It looks like I have a busy schedule of pre-holiday hair to do.

On top of that, I have a list of friends and family needing their hair done before the holidays. I've done three this weekend, two to go.

On top of that, there is laundry, the need to go get a new vacuum bag so the house can go through it's weekly de-mucking...You get the point.

On top of that, there is my column to write, some scripts to read over and edit.

I just wonder where in all of this I'm going to find time to sleep!!

No comments: