Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hello little darlin

Stevie Wonder wrote a song honoring the birth of his daughter. "Isn't she lovely, Isn't she wonderful" the words say. I can related. The birth of my first grandchild has been one of amazement and joy. I can't get enough of her. We all stand over her crib and watch her sleep, oo-ing and awe-ing over every facial expression. Because I'm such a proud granny, I just had to share in this blog.

Mommy, Daddy and me, think that's my new bed behind us.

My first car ride. SHHH...don't tell, mommy wept tears of joy all the way home.


Setting a new trend in infant hairstyles.


my first outfit.
zzzzzzzzz


Daddy and me saying hello. He showed me that its ok for grown men to cry, cause he was all weepy when I showed up. I wuv my daddy.



Hewo mommy



She's only a few minutes old in these two pictures, finally having calmed down after being poked prodded, weighed and measured. Mommy and little Helene' are getting acquainted.

No comments: